June 1, 2020
Indoor lap swimming resumes on June 8th.
To provide a safe and healthy environment, please help us with the following (in addition to traditional rules):
- Reservations are required—capacity will be limited
- Register at www.bvfymca.org via the “Schedules” page
- Register using the Buckeye Valley Family YMCA app – find us on the App Store & Google Play
- Members may register for 30-minute swim opportunities, with the option to register for two consecutive back-to-back sessions (1 hour total).
- Capacity is limited to two members per lane, starting on opposite ends of the lane.
- Members are to avoid conversations with others while swimming due to lack of face coverings in the water.
- Members have to shower off before entering pool.
- Swimmers can have ONE extra person accompany them on pool deck in the designated waiting area only.
- No sharing of goggles, snorkels, kick boards, towels or nose clips.
Lap Pool Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m.-7: p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Sunday: 1:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
Operating hours apply to all lap pool locations – Licking County & Muskingum County.
See you in the water, and thank you for keeping our YMCA healthy!
The Barker Pool (Newark) and Activity Pool (Zanesville) will open at a future date to be determined.