After months of being cooped up and countless activities sadly being cancelled, it’s time to get out and enjoy summer—and the Buckeye Valley Family YMCA is here to help! We are excited to offer a Summer Session and bring back our programs that you and your family love and enjoy—swim lessons, gymnastics, martial arts & more!
SAFE SUMMER FUN
As programs resume, please be aware that they will look differently as we follow local, state and CDC guidelines regarding participant safety.
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany a child to lessons
- Instructors and participants will maintain a 6’ distance as much as possible
- Class size may be reduced for social distancing
- Participants will be asked to wash their hands prior to lessons and utilize hand sanitizer prior to using equipment
- Instructors, with the expectation of swim instructors, will be required to wear a mask