The Pool will open Saturday, June 5, 2021.
- Keep Your Distance - Please respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible
- Closure Due To Thunder - All individuals will be asked to return to their vehicles until the warning has been lifted. Individuals can not congregate near the building.
- All other summer outdoor pools still apply and will be enforced.
Daily Walk-In Rates (Monday thru Saturday)
Get a Summer Membership and save! For example, if your child goes to the pool 2 times a week for 12 weeks that would cost $120 if they pay per visit. A Summer Youth Membership only costs $72. You can save $48 just by becoming a member for the summer.
For all summer membership pricing click here.
- $15 - Family (3 or more)
- $7 - Adults (ages 18-64)
- $5 - Children (3-17)
- $5 - Seniors (age 65+)
- $5 - All Ages (3+)
- Children 2 years of age and under
- BVFYMCA Members
What To Expect
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Sign a COVID-19 waiver the first time you visit.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Wear your face covering whenever possible.
Before You Arrive
- Stay home if you don't feel well.
- CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.