Updated August 17, 2020
Baker Pool Open Swim Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:00-9:00am, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2:00-4:00pm
- Sunday: 1:30-4:30pm
July 10, 2020
The Barker Pool will reopen in a phased approach beginning July 13th. Reservations are required for use of the Barker Pool, as capacity will be limited.
Phase 1 - Beginning July 13th - Classes Only, Reservations Required
- Arthritis (Barker Pool): Class size of 9 members
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 1:00pm – 2:00pm & 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Hour of Power (Evans Pool): 2 lanes, Class size of 9 members
- Monday & Wednesday: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Aerobic Waves (Barker Pool): Class size of 9 members
- Monday & Friday: 10am – 11am
- Aqua Splash (Barker Pool): Class size of 9 members
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am – 10am
Phase 2 - Beginning July 20th - Open Swim Available, Reservations Required
- Open swim
- 6 members at a time
- 30-minute sessions, with the option to register for two consecutive back-to-back sessions (1 hour total).
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11am – 1pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 11am – 4pm
To provide a safe and healthy environment, please help us with the following (in addition to traditional rules):
- Reservations are required (up to one week in advance)—capacity will be limited
- Register at www.bvfymca.org via the “Schedules” page
- Register using the Buckeye Valley Family YMCA app – find us on the App Store & Google Play
- Members are to maintain social distance and avoid conversations with others while swimming due to lack of face coverings in the water.
- Members have to shower off before entering pool.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Must bring your own equipment - No sharing of goggles, snorkels, kick boards, towels or nose clips.
See you in the water, and thank you for keeping our YMCA healthy!