YMCA Heritage Club members make a planned gift or a one time gift to the YMCA's Endowment Fund. Earnings from gifts to this fund benefit current programming, while the principal supports future needs. Endowment income is the key to a bright tomorrow.
To become a member of the Heritage Club, you can:
- Include the YMCA Endowment Fund in your will.
- Give an outright gift of: cash, securities, real estate or insurance policies.
- Make a gift in memory of someone.
- Plan a life income gift such as a: gift annuity, pooled income fund agreement, charitable remainder unitrusts or revocable charitable trust.
- Name the YMCA Endowment Fund as beneficiary or owner of an insurance policy.
These funds are managed by experienced community leaders.
Helping Today Preserve Tomorrow
As a member, your planned gift will insure future programming for children, adults, and seniors. It is the promise of a vibrant YMCA which enjoys growth and expansion in the years ahead.
This financial support will enable us to fulfill our mission of providing services to those in need regardless of their ability to pay established fees. At the YMCA, we can proudly say that no one is denied access to the YMCA based on inability to pay for a membership or a program. Your gift will enable us to continue this tradition of caring for many years to come.
To join, download the Heritage Club Membership Form, fill it out and E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also just e-mail us at email@example.com and include "Heritage Club Form" in the subject line. Provide us your name, e-mail, address, telephone number, and your comments / questions and someone will contact you about your interest in the Heritage Club.