There are more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation.
The Y is for all. At the Y, we want everyone who comes through our doors to feel welcome and included and to know that they belong to a charitable cause that transforms lives. Nationwide Membership gives us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to these principles. We want our members to feel that, through Nationwide Membership, they’re not going to different Ys but to their Ys—wherever they may be.
In Every Community
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
What You Need to Know
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or otherlike programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.