The Outdoor Pool will open Saturday, May 29, 2021.
- Capacity is limited to 250 individuals.
- Open to Buckeye Valley Family YMCA Association Members only Monday - Saturday.
- Reservations are required for 2-hour swim periods (Exception: Sunday is one 4-hour swim period) and can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Register at www.bvfymca.org via the "Schedules" page
- Register using the Buckeye Valley Family YMCA app - find us on the iOS App Store or Google Play
- No limit to how many periods you can register for each day.
- Swim Periods
- Monday - Friday: 2:00 - 4:00pm, 4:00 - 6:00pm, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00 - 2:00pm, 2:00 - 4:00pm, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00 - 5:00pm
- Swim Periods
- At the end of each swim period, individuals will be required to exit the facility.
- Any individual who has reservations for multiple 2-hour swim periods will be given a wrist band and will be allowed to stay within the facility between swim sessions.
- No guests allowed at this time.
- Keep Your Distance - Please respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible
- Closure Due To Thunder - All individuals will be asked to return to their vehicles until the warning has been lifted. Individuals can not congregate near the building.
- All other summer outdoor pools still apply and will be enforced.
Sunday is Community Day! We welcome members and non-members to enjoy the outdoor pool. All above rules apply. Reservations required for member & non-members.
- $5 - Children (ages 3-17)
- $7 - Adults (ages 18-64)
- $15 - Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children)
- $5 - Seniors (age 65+)
What To Expect
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Sign a COVID-19 waiver the first time you visit.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Wear your face covering whenever possible.
- Capacity will be limited per state guidelines.
- No guests allowed; members only, except on Community Days (Sundays).
- No Spray Ground
- No Slides
- No In-Pool Water Features
- No Playground
- No Picnicking Area
- No Water Fountains Without Bottle Refilling Stations
Before You Arrive
- Stay home if you don't feel well.
- CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.