We all need the advice of an expert sometimes, as well as the personal attention that comes with a trainer or coach. The Y offers personal, semi-private and small group training to help you set and meet your specific goals in order to live healthier.
5 Benefits of Choosing Personal Training
- Work with an expert who can provide personalized service, tailored to fit your needs.
- Ensure your safety as you learn how to exercise smarter, not harder.
- Have someone who will hold you accountable and kick you into high gear.
- Discover exercises you would never do on your own.
- Build confidence and get results beyond the mirror.
Our Trainers are Certified
All of our Personal Trainers are required to have at least two years of coursework completed in exercise science or related field, two years of related experience and/or training, and hold a current Certified Personal Trainer certificate. Our trainers are capable of designing programs for preventive health care, rehabilitation or those dealing with high-risk medical factors.
Personal Training Interest Form
Ready to learn more about how a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer can help you set and reach your goals? Fill out this form, and we'll connect you with the right trainer to meet your needs.